Position: Software Engineer (kernel)
Duties: All aspects of system software engineering in the kernel and system libraries in context of a real-time, Unix-like operating system, including the following typical tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and develop operating system enhancements to the memory management, scheduler, file system, networking, device drivers and other kernel/system libraries sub-systems and frameworks.
- Design and develop ports to various processor architectures and embedded hardware platforms.
3+ years of working experience as a developer is required along with
the following skills:
- Strong C and assembly programming skills.
- Proficiency in Unix(Linux) kernel internals and
system architecture concepts.
- Proficiency in modern processor architectures.
- Advanced Unix(Linux) user.
- Experience with Unix(Linux) development tools and
environment (GCC, binutils, hell utilities, shell scripting, Makefile, etc.).
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles.
- Experience and ability for a team work.
- Good level of written English.
$2000 — 3000 net + medical insurance.
Moscow office near “Universitet” metro station.
Candidates from other cities ready to relocate to Moscow are considerable — Auriga is offering a special program for candidates from other cities.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +7 (095) 975-74-00 (ext. 242) — Olga Tsvetkova
- Kiri11.ADV1, 7 марта в 12:01 →
- fhunter, 26 февраля в 20:45 →
- rgo, 11 января в 10:28 →
- ilyas490, 8 декабря в 13:27 →
- fhunter, 30 ноября в 12:32 →