nixp.ru v3.0

20 апреля 2024,
суббота,
05:43:26 MSK

slice написал 15 июля 2005 года в 21:11 (795 просмотров) Ведет себя как мужчина; открыл 39 тем в форуме, оставил 244 комментария на сайте.

Эти iso — линь-дистр. Можно ли сделать так, чтобы я их мог скинуть на dvd и устанавить линь с него, как с обычного компакта (удобно, не надо менять диски при инсталляции :).

Порыскал в гугле, вроде бы нельзя так сделать или можно?

С мандривой например легко

А дистр. то хоть какой, яж не телепат?

slice

Да я думаю, разницы никакой, что за дистр. ASP Linux, например…

А как ты это сделал?

В теории:

Скидываем все диски в одну папку.

На дисках по идее должен быть образ для флопика для загрузки с cdrom(для ноутов часто делают такую схему вроде), ык вот

тут 2 способа, либо скидываем с первого диска загрузчик(первые 2 кб), либо пользуем тот имидж флопика, ык вот

С помошью не nero и не в виндах(с неро и в виндах у мну не захотел определятся этот dvd как installation disk) создаем диск — содержимое=содержимое папки, загрузочный образ- образ флопика, либо эти первые 2 кб диска(bootsect(хотя геморно) и жжем его)

Genie

ну, не совсем так тупо

основная хитрость будет в том, если пакеты и списки пакетов для rpm/apt на дисках расположены в одном и том же (по имени) каталоге.

тогда перед записью надо их «склеить», чтобы получилась единая база пакетов. (так оно, к примеру, в дебиане, но там есть и средства для сборки подобного образа…)

slice

А как быть со слакой?

Poor Fred
slice
А как быть со слакой?

Вот, не помню откуда сохранил, где-то на http://boncey.org/:

Make your own slackware 10 bootable DVD

Slackware doesn’t fit onto one CD any more but the download sites don’t provide any DVD ISOs.

This annoyed me.

So I decided to make my own.

The theory is that we fetch all the ISOs, mount them on the loopback filesystem, copy all the files into one place, then make a new ISO from all the files, which we then burn to DVD.

You will need the following:

# a working copy of Linux

# at least three times the disk space of all the ISOs you download (once for the ISOs themselves, the same again for the files copied from each ISO, and again for the new DVD ISO you make).

# A DVD burner (doesn’t need to be installed on the Linux box as long as it can burn ISOs (Nero can) and can see the ISO you’re gonna make).

Fetch the ISOs..

Use a Slackware mirror. Not all mirrors have the ISOs so shop around if you need to.

If you just want a regular install, you can just get the first two. I got all four as they will all fit onto one DVD, so why not.

I also downloaded all the patches.

I intended to patch the install at this point by replacing the existing packages with the patched versions but the version numbers didn’t match and I didn’t think it would work.

Having the patches on the DVD is handy though and there’s enough space for it so I kept them.

Mount each ISO on loopback

You now need to mount each ISO on the loopback interface.

To do this you will need the loopback support in your kernel (this should not be a problem usually).

To mount the first ISO I issued the following commands (I needed to be root to do the mount):

mkdir /tmp/dvd-iso

mkdir /tmp/image

mount -o loop slackware-10.0-install-d1.iso /tmp/image

cp -a /tmp/image/* /tmp/dvd-iso

umount /tmp/image

That copies the files from the first ISO.

Note: There are some files that have the same name on more than ISO, which will get overwritten on each subsequent copy.

I didn’t mind about this as they were all unimportant README files and the like.

If you want to make sure that the retained files are the ones from the first ISO then mount and copy the ISOs in reverse order (this ensures the README files from ISO one overwrite the ones from any other ISOs).

If you’re tight on disk space you could get away with deleting that ISO file now, but I’d not recommend it in case you make a mistake and need to start again from scratch.

If you delete it and your disk space free doesn’t appear to change, make sure you actually unmounted it (run mount to check).

Next mount and copy the files from ISO two.

mount -o loop slackware-10.0-install-d2.iso /tmp/image

umount /tmp/image

Repeat for ISOs 3 and 4 if you downloaded them, and copy in all the patches if you got them too.

I fetched everything and after I was done it took up 2.8G (du /tmp/dvd-iso) of space.

Make the ISO

I followed the instructions on the first ISO to create the disk image as that makes it bootable.

The command I used was:

cd /tmp/dvd-iso

mkisofs -o /tmp/dvd-image.iso -R -J -V «Slackware Install» -hide-rr-moved -v -d -N -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -sort isolinux/iso.sort -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -c isolinux/isolinux.boot -A «Slackware Install CD» .

Burn DVD

My DVD burner is on Windows but the software (Nero) allows you to burn an ISO file so I copied it over the network and burnt it from there.

I guess you could use cdrecord if your DVD burner is on Linux, but if it is, you probably already know how to burn a DVD.

When the DVD is done, reboot to test.

Mine worked perfectly and I used it to install Slackware 10 on a new PC.

Good luck if you decide to try it yourself!

anonymous

по поводу слаки. Я с английским не сильно дружу. Значит сначала создаем каталоги

mkdir /tmp/dvd-iso

mkdir /tmp/image

потом монтируем

mount -o loop slackware-10.0-install-d1.iso /tmp/image

и начинаем копирование

вот тут первая проблема появилась.. сообщения типа:

cp: чтение `/tmp/image/bootdisks/adaptec.s’: Input/output error

cp: чтение `/tmp/image/bootdisks/ataraid.i’: Input/output error

cp: чтение `/tmp/image/bootdisks/bare.i’: Input/output error

cp: чтение `/tmp/image/bootdisks/bareacpi.i’: Input/output error

cp: чтение `/tmp/image/bootdisks/ibmmca.s’: Input/output error

cp: чтение `/tmp/image/bootdisks/jfs.s’: Input/output error

cp: чтение `/tmp/image/bootdisks/lowmem.i’: Input/output error

cp: чтение `/tmp/image/bootdisks/old_cd.i’: Input/output error

cp: чтение `/tmp/image/bootdisks/pportide.i’: Input/output error

cp: чтение `/tmp/image/bootdisks/raid.s’: Input/output error

cp: чтение `/tmp/image/bootdisks/RAWRITE.EXE’: Input/output error

cp: чтение `/tmp/image/bootdisks/RAWRITE12.DOC’: Input/output error

и так далее. Чем это вызвано понять не могу. Все делаю под рутом

Последние комментарии

ecobeingecobeing.ru
Экология и вегетарианство на благо всем живым существам Планеты.